Saturday, May 24, 2014

... Tired of words, words, words ...



Heya Lovely's

After a lil while something new from me,
I really hope all of U are healthy and also loved.
Had a lot of fun editing those pictures cause I adore this dress so much.
Hope U will like it even if U did see it a lot before :)
take care 
<3


One word after the other, no space for me to say
"I have to go and get some space, I've got to get away" 
Sitting there impatiently trying not to cry
'Cause honestly I was getting

Tired of words, words, words 
Don't want 'em anymore
Words, words, words
How could I deal with them before?
It's like they've taken over and there's nowhere I can hide
What good do they bring? Never fixed anything
So as you can see that's why I'm not speaking



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences Song *noisette*
.hair. [monso] My Hair Nana MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD 
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eyeshadow Brown
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes / Cold
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy 
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.teeth. [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2 
.dress. =Zenith= Lana Long Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. MAAI French Applier for Slink 
.rings. =Zenith= Earth Stone Butterfly MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.necklace. =Zenith= Earth Stone Butterfly MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.headpiece. =Zenith= Grape Leafs Corolla MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.feet. Slink Medium Feet MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment