Sunday, April 6, 2014

... Hate is a strong word - but I really, really, really don't like you ...



Heya Lovely's

Just a quick post for some new thing's in the mess that is my closet atm 
I swear I'm just so happy I don't have that thing in rl 
as a Walk in Closet cause I would never find the way out .-.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend <3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.lipgloss. random.matter Glossy Chapstick
.hair. little bones. Spellbook MESH
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress. *LpD* Dorotea Dress MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ring. Izzie's Butterfly Jewelry MESHNEWNEWNEW @ (The Boutique) 
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.earrings. Izzie's Butterfly Jewelry MESHNEWNEWNEW @ (The Boutique) 
.necklace. Izzie's Butterfly Jewelry MESHNEWNEWNEW @ (The Boutique) 
.bracelet. Izzie's Butterfly Jewelry MESHNEWNEWNEW @ (The Boutique) 
.feet. Slink Female High Feet MESH
.shoes. *Reign. Trance Heels MESH






No comments:

Post a Comment