Sunday, March 30, 2014

... You're my fault ... My weakness ....



Heya Lovely's

The last post for this week,
I hope U all had a pleasant weekend 
and wish U a nice start into the next one. 
Enjoy my post and take care of U!
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.lipgloss. random.matter Glossy Chapstick
.hair. ~Tableau Vivant~ Gloster MESHNEWNEWNEW My Attic
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top. * VinCue ~ Polly Sweatty MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Kustom 9
.skirt. * VinCue ~ Polly Skirty MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Kustom 9
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ring. MG Gigi Shimmer Bow MESH
.sunglasses. Izzie's Oversized Sunglasses MESH
.bag. *BOOM* Squeaches Bag MESHNEWNEWNEW @ My Attic
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.choker. !TLB Familiar Choker MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Suicide DollZ Gacha
.tattoo. [Ner .Ink] Free & Easy NEWNEWNEW 
.kneepad. Nana Fk Protector MESHNEWNEWNEW Suicide DollZ Gacha
.feet. Slink Female High Feet MESH
.ankle bow.  ::LEONARD:: Ankle Bow Tie Set MESHNEWNEWNEW 



No comments:

Post a Comment