Sunday, March 16, 2014

... I'm doing pirouettes around the stars ...



Heya Lovely's

I found another adorable dress from *LpD*
which was clearly missing in my closed :P
So this is just a quick post to show U my new Baby :3
Hope U will like it
<3


Saw them dancing in your eyes
Like shadows in the night
Doing pirouettes around the stars
We were running in a haze 
I remember every shade 
In my veins and they shot up sparks


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences Song *noisette*
.hair. TRUTH Maisy MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes Deep
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eye Make-Up Brown
.teeth. Izzie's Teeth Set Teeth Nr. 8
.ears. *[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ear's MESH
.dress. *LpD* Arianna MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
 .feet. Slink Female Medium Feet MESH
.shoes. *Reign. Strapped Heels MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Whore Couture Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment