Monday, March 3, 2014

... I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay ...



Heya Lovely's

[ JP ]:dsg. released new pant's for us girl's and also for the boy's.
A few color's are available and U can change the texture of the belt and the boxer's.
So run over and check it out!
<3 


Let me hold you 
For the last time 
It's the last chance to feel again 
But you broke me 
Now I can't feel anything 


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. TRUTH Lovers MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.cardigan. *ionic* My second hand cardigan MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.pants. [ JP ]:dsg. Alakea JNS. MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.braclets. (Yummy) Heart Locket - Gold I Love You MESHNEWNEWNEW
.necklace. (Yummy) Heart Locket MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.shoes. [ JP ]:dsg. Varial Sneaker's MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment