Monday, February 3, 2014

... You'll be with me ... Like a handprint on my heart ...



Heya Lovely's
after a long while without a post from us together,
we went shopping with each other and found a lot of stuff. 
We hope U will enjoy this post.
<3


I've heard it said,
That people come into our lives
For a reason
Bringing something we must learn.
And we are lead to those
Who help us most to grow if we let them.
And we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you.

Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun,
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood.
Who can say if I've been changed for the better
But because I knew you.
I have been changed for good.



Shoppinglist Mopped / Nessie

.shape. Her Own 
.skin. Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica 06
.hair. [LeLutka] Candy MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. IKON Ascension Eyes - Ice
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.teeth. DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur
.piercing. -UtopiaH- Secret Piercing
.cardigan. Blueberry Phoebe  MESH
.skirt. ISON Slit Pencil Skirt MESH
.hands. Slink Hands  MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Steking Ears Ver2 MESH
.necklace. -RYCA- Charm Necklace WGL 
.bracelet. Izzie's Hair Tie Bracelet  MESH
.gloves. ~coepio~ Gloves for Slink Hand's 
.feet. JD My Feet / TipToe MESH
.shoes. JD Cult MESHNEWNEWNEW 


Shoppinglist Möfken/Faith

.shape. My Own
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige
.hair. Clawtooth Female Trouble MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.cardigan. Blueberry Phoebe MESH
.pants. coldLogic Jeggings Seyfried MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
  .ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH
 .earrings. -RYCA- Iced Wing earcuff
 .necklace. -RYCA- NJ
 .bracelet. -RYCA- Linked Rston
.clutch.  ::LEONARD:: The Everything Clutch MESHNEWNEWNEW Gacha
.feet. JD My Feet / TipToe MESH
.shoes. JD Cult MESHNEWNEWNEW


If U want to see more of Nessie U can go this way and check her out;)

No comments:

Post a Comment