Tuesday, February 11, 2014

... Waiting for the summer to come around ...



Heya Lovely's

In this post is a lot of new stuff from amazing store's
and a few event's too. 
I love this new hairstyle from (r)M  it's freaking adorable,
not to forget my newest addition of cuteness from .Birdy.
I played this stupid Gacha like crazy but didn't get him, 
I'm lucky cause my darling Nessie safed me from crying. :***
Not to mention she got it on the first try ....... yeah shut up :P
I hope U will like this new post. 
<3

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. (r)M No. 17'14 MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress. *LpD* Brigitte Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Chapter Four 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.rings. =Zenith= Pearl Stone Ring MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH  
.necklace. =Zenith= Caramel Leather Pearl Stone MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
 .pet. .Birdy. Pocket Pet MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Chapter Four  GACHA
.hat. (Yummy) Sunhat MESH 
.feet. Slink Medium Female MESH 
 .shoes. Slink Fabric Platforms MESH 



No comments:

Post a Comment