Friday, February 7, 2014

... I wonder If U still believe in Love ...



Heya Lovely's
For me it's just the middle of the night by now,
but I couldn't sleep so I decided to make another post for U all.
A lot of new stuff 
I hope U like it 
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. Magika Such MESH 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top.  ::LEONARD:: Ellery Top MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Kustom 9
.skirt. *ionic* minifalda MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Chapter Four
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH  
.necklace. (Yummy) Satin Bow & Pearls Set MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.bracelets. _CandyDoll_ Bow Bracelets MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Kuston 9
.feet. Slink Feet Female High MESH
 .shoes. _CandyDoll_ Newell Heel MESHNEWNEWNEW


No comments:

Post a Comment