Monday, January 27, 2014

... If you're broken, I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm ...



Heya Lovely's

I'm pretty sick at the moment,
got a bad bad cold which just knocked me straight off my feet.
So the last day's I stayed in bed and wanted to die :P
slowly getting better so I hope I will be able to make a lil good outta it. 
New released stuff from MAAI and *Milk* in this post
and I hope U will enjoy it.
Dress warmly and stay healthy 
<3


Shoppinglist


.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. *Milk* Dream Scene MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress. MAAI Ellen MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH 
.cuffs. ~coepio~ Wrist cuffs MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Taper Ears MESHNEWNEWNEW 

As mostly I had no shoe's on while making this pic's
MAAI has a PhatAZZ option for this new dress as well as the apllier's for Boobies
check it out 



No comments:

Post a Comment