Monday, December 9, 2013

... Let it go ...



Heya Lovely's

So after a relaxing weekend I'm back 
and I hope that U all enjoyed yours too.
I have a lot of stuff from The Arcade which I want to show U,
 over the next day's.
Also  ::LEONARD:: has a los of cute new stuff out. 
I hope U will like this outfit.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Glam Affair - Zara - India 02
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Kira MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Arcade
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.jacket. ::LEONARD:: Down Town Peacoat MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.pants. *Crazy* Drop-Crotch Pants
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ring.  ::LEONARD:: Indie Set
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.necklace.  ::LEONARD:: Indie Set
.hat. /// offbeat /// winter cap MESHNEWNEWNEW  @ The Chapter Four Gacha
.neck snuggler. .Birdy. Foxy Neck snuggler {Storm} Ombre RARE
 MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Arcade
 .shoes. {Sleepy Eddy} Engineer Boots MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Arcade



No comments:

Post a Comment