Saturday, December 14, 2013

... I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but ... I hope she smells my perfume ...



Heya Lovely's
hopefully U all are enjoying the weekend like me, 
it's cold outside, so I have enough time to make posts for U :P
I hope U will like this outfit.
*-* not long to go and we have christmas
<3


So I wait for you to call
And I try to act natural
Have you been thinking ’bout her or about me?
And while I wait I put on my perfume,
Yeah, I want it all over you
I'm gonna mark my territory

I’ll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfume
I’ll never tell, tell on myself but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume
I hide it well, hope you can’t tell but I hope she smells my perfume

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. Clawtooth Snuggle Party MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top. Izzie's Basic Longsleeve Shirt
.vest.  MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.vest. Snap If I were a Panda MESHNEWNEWNEW for GFW
.pants. [WilLoH] Skinny Pants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.armwarmers. ::LEONARD:: Thump Holes Armwarmers MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.choker. ::LEONARD:: NEWNEWNEW Gacha Item
 .shoes. ..::Energie::.. Fur Uggs MESHNEWNEWNEW 





No comments:

Post a Comment