Wednesday, November 13, 2013

...You see me glow, ... so will I hide? Or will I show? ...



Heya my Lovely's 
Long time no see I guess,
still a lil sick but I need to get a bit of work done
before I take my longer break in a while.
I hope U all will still be here when I get back :P 

Got a lot of sweet new's and U should get them all !
Hope U will like my new look.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ~Tableau Vivant~ Alecto MESHNEWNEWNEW FaMESHeD
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings
.dress. Coquet. Miranda  MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.necklace. MG Clockwork Steampunk Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.headband. ::LEONARD:: Sleeping Beauty <3 Headband Opening Gift

The Pose is from BEZ / Aura Pack
she has awesome pose's out which U can use with your PhatAZZ too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment