Thursday, November 21, 2013

... Somewhere deep inside, ... U must know I miss you! ...



Heya my Lovely's
just a quick post for the colder day's to come,
I'm pretty much a summerloving person
and yeah I know snow can be beautiful when freshly fallen but after that ...
not so much :P
I hope U will like it.
Take care 
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. Eaters Coma Nr. 40 MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings
.top. Izzie's Low neck tee
.jacket. [AUX] Mr. Rogers Sweater MESH
.pants.*COCO*  Skinny Jeans MESHNEWNEWNEW GroupGift
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.necklace. ::LEONARD:: Raffael Necklace NEWNEWNEW 
.scarf. [AUX] Infinity Scarf MESH
.bat. :FY: Squishy Bat GACHA Item @ The Thrift Shop
 .shoes. [Gos] [Docs V2] 8 Hole





No comments:

Post a Comment