Sunday, October 20, 2013

When I'm around you baby ... I can never shake this Feelin' .... that comes over me ...



Heya Lovely's 
I took a lil break for the weekend :)
I'm back with a lot of nice stuff for U all 
so check out my style for the day
and take care!
<3




Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. Pompadour Fashion  Josiana MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.hip piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Hips
.cleavage piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Cleavage
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.body. *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Kate Body NEWNEWNEW The Azz Show
.pants. .:cheeky:. Military Jeans NEWNEWNEW with Phat Azz Applier
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.tattoo. *Milk* She's so torn NEWNEWNEW @ Body Modification Expo
.necklace. -RYCA- N-Personalized Gold [F] for 4letters     
.bracelets. -RYCA- Skull CB
.shoes. ISON - Lace Up Gladiator Sandals MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88


No comments:

Post a Comment