Tuesday, October 8, 2013

... U can't touch me now ! ... There is no feeling left ! ...



Heya my Lovely's
Belvedair made some new outfit's and they're 
for Male and Female as U could see in the last post he made.

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
or in short 
ABE 

U should run over to his store :REBELL: and check it out 
U can get 12 version's of it.

Also --hiatus-- made a few new tattoo's for the She & Him event this month

I hope U will like my look
take care and much love from me
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. Rosy Mood Lyra2 MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.outfit. :REBELL: ABE Outfit MESHNEWNEWNEW
.panties. *Milk* Minx Panties NEWNEWNEW
.socks. :Rebell: ABE Outfit NEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.tattoo. --hiatus-- Runaway NEWNEWNEW @ She & Him
.bloody knees. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 BOX


No comments:

Post a Comment