Monday, October 21, 2013

... A little bit closer ...



Heya my Lovely's
It's me again 
and I have a lot of cutiestuff that U should check out!
I hope U will enjoy my second post for the day
Take care 
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Marleen MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.top. .:cheeky:. Kelly Top NEWNEWNEW 
.vest. .:cheeky:. Vest MESHNEWNEWNEW
.skirt. .:cheeky:. Hippie Skirt MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.tattoo. --hiatus-- Fall NEWNEWNEW 
.necklace. EarthStones Feelin' Groovy Peace Necklace 
.bangles. MG Night Rocker MESH
.feet. Slink Natural Barefeet MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment