Wednesday, October 16, 2013

... And I hate that I love you so ...



Heya Lovely's
 *Milk*  has a lot of new stuff @ her store 
and on some event's.
U should check it all out.
I hope U will like it.
<3


... But I hate it ...
You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long that's wrong

... But I hate it ...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
And your kiss won't make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

... And I hate that I love you so ... so ... so


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. Clawtooth Windswept MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.Lingerie. *Milk* My Leo Lingerie Bodice NEWNEWNEW The Azz Show
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Simple Ears MESH 
.tattoo sleeves. *Milk* My Lace Sleeve Tattoo NEWNEWNEW 
.tattoo legs. *Milk* Vanity Tights V2 NEWNEWNEW 
.neckband. JD Tri Band MESHNEWNEWNEW @ TDR Fusion
.shoes. ..::Energie::.. Plenium Boots MESHNEWNEWNEW 


No comments:

Post a Comment