Saturday, September 21, 2013

... We'll run where lights won't chase us ! ... Hide where love can save us ! ... I will never let you go ! ...



Heya my Lovely's
Still sick with the cold I carry around a while now, 
but I have to work a lil :P
*Milk* released new dresses and made an update for all her stuff 
so it's now wearable with L*inc.PhatAzz,
if U bought it and now U're clothing is now so fitting anymore run over to her store.
The rest of my outfit U can get by simply clicking the read more button below!
I wish u all a great weekend and stay healthy cause -
the winter is coming and I want my summer back! 



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ~Tableau Vivant~ Bijoux MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dress. *Milk* It Girl Mini NEWNEWNEW 
.pants. [JuSt CoOl] Haven Hot Pants MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Simple Ears MESH
.tie. IMAGINE. Tie MESH / Gacha Item
.glasses. [ bubble ] Retro Glasses V2
.hat. (O&N) Fedora Buckle
.shoes. N-Core Femme




No comments:

Post a Comment