Monday, September 9, 2013

... Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue ...



Heya my Lovely's
So MAAI made a new WeddingGown and U can see how beautiful it is for yourself.
I have not much to say guess the song can do better than me.
If U search for the blue thing, just get your brain working and imagine my underwear :D
Much love from me!
<3


I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ::Exile:: Just a Reason MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Arcade Gacha Event
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dress. MAAI Lornna WeddingGown MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.veil. MAAI Lornna WeddingGown MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.rings. MG Pearl Daisies MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. MG Pearl Daisies MESH
.necklace. MG Pearl Daisies MESH
 .shoes. N-Core Femme


No comments:

Post a Comment