Sunday, September 29, 2013

... I’m not living life ... I’m not living right ... I’m not living if you’re not by my side ! ...



Heya my Lovely's
Lot of new stuff in this post,
so check it out.
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend like me!
Much love from me
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ::Exile:: Sugar High MESHNEWNEWNEW @ My Attic
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dress. ::FV:: Friend with benefits  
.bolero. [Innoc] cassiopeia bolero 
.skirt. .:cheeky:.  Jeans Ruffle Skirt MESH
.scarf. [coepio] Scarf MESHNEWNEWNEW
.stockings. *Milk* Miss Stocking Cherise Trashed NEWNEWNEW
.tights. Lark - Shredded Tights
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.bangles. -RYCA- Spikes
.shoes. ILLMATIC :: Vivica Platform Sandals MESHNEWNEWNEW


No comments:

Post a Comment