Saturday, September 21, 2013

... ! Come on, show 'em what you're worth ! ...



Heya Lovely's
It's me again !
I couldn't rest anymore so here I am with another post for U all.
Some New stuff and some older thing's too.
I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend as well as my post's today. 
much love from me <3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. .ploom. Plume MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Liaison Collaborative
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.eye make up. Izzie's Double Eyeliner NEWNEWNEW VIP Gift September
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.sunglasses. MG Milano Cats's Eye 40's MESH
.dress. !Rebel Hope Jessie Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW FaMESHeD 
.leggings. Izzie's Metallic Legging's
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Simple Ears MESH
.necklace. MG Summer Lady Bird MESH Old Gacha Item 
.bracelets. Izzie's Belt Bracelets MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Liaison Collaborative
.shoes. Maitreya Gold Liaison 

No comments:

Post a Comment