Thursday, September 12, 2013

! ... Ay, BITCH, try this ... !



Heya my Lovely's
Me again, this is just some stuff I put together for fun,
So it's all me :P
I hope U will enjoy my second post today.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ::Exile:: Just a Reason MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Arcade Gacha Event
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.corset. Endorphin Black latex corset MESH 
.pants. ~Sassy!~ Bite Me vinyl pants MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ring. -RYCA- BITCH
.watch. -RYCA- Combination Bracelet / Watch
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.necklace. -RYCA- CNKY BOSS
.choker. -RYCA- LHG 
.sunglasses. -RYCA- GA-N
 .shoes. >.H.C.< SHARON 1.4 MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment