Monday, September 16, 2013

... And now I'm your's and you are .... mine ! ...



Heya my Lovely's
I bought a lot of gorgeus stuff lately and needed to make this post right now!

Found one Event where I was really stunned
 by the gorgeus stuff they had there!
it is really a place U should visit, if U didn't do it already. 
A bunch of great designer's put lot's of good work out.
So run :)

I hope U will enjoy this look as much as I did!
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ~Tableau Vivant~ Bean Hair MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.glasses. *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses MESH
.jacket. ::LEONARD:: Oh my Deer <3 Parker MESHNEWNEWNEW The Seasons Story
.shirt. {Sugar Heart} Well Loved Woodland Creature Tees The Seasons Story
.skirt. KIM - MiniSkirt MESHNEWNEWNEW AB's Power of 3 Hunt Item
.tights. Izzie's Sheer Tight's
.socks. Izzie's Overknee Sock's
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Simple Ears MESH
.scarf. MIEL Fringe Scarf
.bag. *BOOM* Studio Tote MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.tattoo. Not available anymore 
.shoes. ::LEONARD:: My Autumn Lace-Boots MESHNEWNEWNEW The Seasons Story






No comments:

Post a Comment