Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Usually I wear heels bigger than your dick ..!..



Heya Lovely's

Sometimes RL sucks badly, so I needed a lil time to figure it out.
Hope the trouble is out of the door!

BAAAAACK!

Usually I wear heels bigger than your dick,
but these babies needed a lil sunshine so I decided to wear them :P
Hope U will like it
<3


I couldn't help this song :X :DDDD 


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ~Tableau Vivant~ Scarborough 
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.hip piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Hips
.pullover. *HolliPocket* Phrase these top's MESH @ The Boobie Show
.top. -SU!- Basic Top
.skirt. .:AVALE:. Amerie MESH
.tights. *HolliPocket* Teeny Tightys
.socks. Izzie's Overknee Socks
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. MG Everyday Tiara / Pearls Heart MESH
.tiara. MG Everyday Tiara / Pearls Heart MESH
.shoes. [Gos]Triumph Boots MESH



No comments:

Post a Comment