Thursday, August 29, 2013

... Nothing compares to U ! ...



Heya Lovely's
This awesome dress I'm wearing was made from *Milk*  for The SL Fashion Week.
Also I wear a lot of older stuff outta the black hole my closet seems to be. 
Aaaaand I have a lil thing on my Body wich will be available soon @ The Arcade Gacha Event.
I hope U will like it.
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Tenille MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Diamond Nose Piercing
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dress. *Milk* My Jali Dress NEWNEWNEW SL Fashion Week
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.bangles. Izzie's Wood Bangles 
.ears. *[MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI- MESH
.necklace. MG Jazz hands frog soon @ Arcade Gacha Event
.bag. Maitreya Leather Satchel Bag  MESH
 .shoes. N-Core Emporium 


No comments:

Post a Comment