Friday, August 30, 2013

... Bis in den Himmel ...



Hello my Lovely's
My lazy ass behavior is getting the better of me again,
but I try not to fall back into my routine.
I love the latest release of *chronokit* so I'm running around in these pant's a lot the last day's
The hoodie is from AUX and also a thing they released not so long ago, just so cute!
I hope U will like it and wish U all a great weekend. 
Much love from me
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Hollana MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Diamond Nose Piercing
.hip piercing. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Hips
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.pants. *chronokit* Cropped Sarrouel Pants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hoodie. [Aux] Hoodie -Bunny MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.glasses. ~fameless~ Nerd Glasses with Plaster Not available anymore
.shoes. BLK 2.0 Blash MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment