Friday, July 12, 2013

... Like a blue Bird[y] ...



heya Lovely's
Time for some more stuff wich U can find COLLABOR88  
 ISON has a totally adorable dress and freaking gorgeus shoe's there,
both to find in a lot of amazing color's.

Maxi made new Bling and U will fall in love with it like me,
I'm kinda sure bout that.

run over and check it out !

I also wear some older stuff from Izzie's wich I love non the less 
I hope U will enjoy my post.

Have a great weekend <3 



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Kerri MESH Latest Release
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. ISON - Ruffle Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88 
.nails. *[MANDALA] [FEMALE NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.rings. MG - Positano Night Jewel MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88 
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. MG - St Tropez Hammered Disks MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88 
.bangles. Izzie's Wood Bangles
.necklace. MG - Positano Night Jewel MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88 
.bag. Izzie's Heart Bag MESH
.feet.  Slink Womens Natural Barefeet MESH
.shoes. ISON - leather strap sandals MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88 


No comments:

Post a Comment