Sunday, June 9, 2013

... One little Heart ...



Heya Lovely's
So I had a lil break -.- 
My computer was totally damaged \o/ 
but I'm back 
"woop woop"
Now I got a lot to do :3 
wish me luck lol 



  Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Wednesday 
.hair.  /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA-  Diamond/Gold    
.lip piercing. -RYCA- Amber Diamond/Gold 
.dress. {ae} honey dress MESH
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.rings right. -RYCA- TWO FINGER-LOVE GOLD   
.rings left. -RYCA- RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD
.necklace.  -RYCA- N-Personalized Gold [F]  for 4letters
.neko ears. ~ Medusa Creations ~ Lynx Ears [SF] 
.ears. [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI MESH
   .bangles. -RYCA- Bangle Leather Change Gold     
.tail. <H> Cat Tail
.tattoo.  -UtopiaH- The Game of Death Tattoo
.shoes. [Gos] Boutique - Ursula Wedges MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment