Sunday, June 23, 2013

... My Heart ...



Heya my Lovely's

I hope U all are enjoying you're weekend like me.
I got a few awesome New's for you.
released awesome new shirt's
for both male and female.
Available with or without print on them.
The Print's are so nice and the texture's as well.
High Quality Mesh as ever.
Run over try out the demo and get them 
<3





Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. =DeLa*= Scarlett MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.shirts. *chronokit* T-Shirts 01 a few out of many :P MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.pants. .:cheeky:. Pipe Jeans all color's MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet MESH
.shoes. Slink Ilena Sandals MESH





No comments:

Post a Comment