Wednesday, June 12, 2013

... ! Love me for me ! ...



Heya Lovely's

Maxi Gossamer released a lot of gorgeus stuff for a few event kinda things :P
and all the bling she did for 
is to find right here in this post.

brought out a new Dress yesterday
 U can get it in a few color's,
sporty . cute . sexy

New socks from Izzie's
U can wear them with U're slink feet *-* totally cute if U ask me.
And I have a few cutie accessoires from [DDL] with me as well.
I Hope U will like it.
<3


I'm done, I give up
I don't wanna pretend no more
That's it, so what?
I've lost a friend before
Gonna say it like it is
No more wondering "What if?"
That ain't the way you oughta live
Cause I don't want you to love me
If you don't wanna love me for me

  Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Wednesday 
.hair. .ploom. MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA-  Diamond/Gold    
.lip piercing. -RYCA- Amber Diamond/Gold 
.dress. .:cheeky:.  Mini Tanky Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.glasses. *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses MESH
.ears. [MANDALA] EARS - HUTU MESH
.bag.  [DDL] Little Secrets MESH
.socks. Izzie's Knee socks NEWNEWNEW
.shoes.  [DDL] Burning Desire MESH



.necklace.  -MG- Cross of Cordelia 
MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
  

.necklace + earrings. -MG- 92 Summer of Love Pace Set 
MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88


.bangles.  -MG- Little love heart hoops 
MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88


.necklace.  -MG- Rapture Rave Smiley 
MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88


No comments:

Post a Comment