Wednesday, June 19, 2013

... All I need ! ...



Hello again my Lovely's
So I told ya about the new's from MAAI
and here is another new dress.
Gorgeus huh?
As always with applier for you're Boobie's 
Hope U will like it
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair.  =DeLa*= Sophie MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.dress. MAAI Latex Striped with Poof sleeves MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.necklace. -MG- Little Tiny Dagger MESHNEWNEWNEW at Limited Bazaar
I don't wear shoes :P kinda forget them :X


No comments:

Post a Comment