Friday, May 17, 2013

..I'm different, never normal..

 
 
..hey sweety's my new style for you..
..I hope U like it..
 
 
 
Shoppinglist


Shape: .::TC::. My Shape
Skin: *Glance Skins - Anais - September
Make up: .:: Delusions ::. Midas Makeups Neww at The 100 Block
Make up: {D.A} Eyeshadows Vintage Edition Neww at The 100 Block
Eyes: {D.A} Shattered - Chocolata Neww at The 100 Block
Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT hair/Naturals
Top: .Mes Sucreries. Cricket Top - Raven ~ Neww at The 100 Block
Skirt: *Milk* My Lili Pully Skirt Abyss Neww
Under lips Piercing: <-Puncture-> Labret (spike) Basics <3
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
Sunglasses: K_gs Razaera - Kumaki
Mask+GasMask: [whatever] Gasmask + Nina Collar - black Neww at The 100 Block
Nails+Ring: -UtopiaH- Mesh Bras Knuckles [in gold]
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Around The Hell Tattoo
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)







No comments:

Post a Comment