Thursday, May 2, 2013

Falling out of a Fairytale ...



Heya Lovely's
I visited FaMESHeD yesterday and found so much great stuff. 
U will see everything I got in the next posts from me 
I hope U all are doing good and enjoy my post.
<3

  Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. Alice Project - Serena MESHNEWNEWNEW at FaMESHeD
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. ::HH:: Hucci Zapala Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW at FaMESHeD
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings 
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings 
.rings2. MG - Khaleesi's Ring Of Power MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.necklace. MG - Raisa Drop NecklaceMESHNEWNEWNEW at FaMESHeD
.tiara. MG - Everyday Tiara Pearl Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW at FaMESHeD
.ears. *[MANDALA] Simple Ears HUTU MESH
.earrings. MG - Everyday Tiara Pearl Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW 
at FaMESHeD 
.shoes. N-core FEMME 



No comments:

Post a Comment