Monday, May 6, 2013

And I don't need to be perfect for everyone ... I just want to be good enough to be loved by You!



Morning Lovely's

I hope U all had a great Weekend, 
and will have an even better week ahead of U.
This look is something I really like atm
so I thought I could get my lazy ass to work a lil 
hope U will enjoy.
Take care
<3

  Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Wednesday
.hair. [LeLutka]- BOUFFANT MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA-  Diamond/Gold    
.lip piercing. -RYCA- Amber Diamond/Gold          
.top. _CandyDoll_ Glamour Rose
.pants. [Cynful] - Eve Britches 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings 
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings 
.necklace. -RYCA- N-Personalized [F] for 4letters    
.ears. *[MANDALA] Simple Ears HUTU MESH
.earrings. -RYCA- SPIKES GOLD     
.bangle left. -RYCA- SUPER LONG Gold 
.bangle right. -RYCA- ICY Gold    
.shoes. [PM] Pixel Mode: Fae [A] Cherry Blossom



No comments:

Post a Comment