Thursday, April 25, 2013

... ! There is Hope ! ...



Heya Lovely's

You don't need someone
to complete you!
You only need someone
to accept you completely!

I know it's been a while, but I'm an lazy ass lately :3
hope U will forgive me.
Here's another post with my friend Nessie.
Just some cute things we found to good to not be blogged.
<3




 Mopped/aka Nessie 

.shape. Her Own 
.skin. :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ Natural sunkissed]    
.hair. .ploom.  - Moshi Dipped MESHNEWNEWNEW  
.eyes. pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - blue surf
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / BlueEyes
.lashes. Miamai_Catwalk - Lashes Evergreen Femme
.dress. !Blah. My Pretty In Polka Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW 
at Kawaii Fair
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver 
.necklace. *P* Margot Jewelry Set Partial MESH at Kawaii Fair
.ring. *P* Margot Jewelry Set Partial MESH at Kawaii Fair
.bangles. Apple May Designs Fashionista Bangles 
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.bag. !Blah. My Bow Pochette MESHNEWNEWNEW at Kawaii Fair
.shoes. {TARAshoes}KIM MESHNEWNEWNEW 


 Möfken/aka Faith 

.shape. My Own 
.hair. .ploom. Hoshi - Dipped MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.dress. !Blah. My Pretty In Polka Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW 
at Kawaii Fair
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver 
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.necklace. Wunderland - Wunderland Owl Set NEWNEWNEW
.bracelet. Wunderland - Wunderland Owl Set NEWNEWNEW
.wounds. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 BOX
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.bag. !Blah. My Bow Pochette MESHNEWNEWNEW 
at Kawaii Fair
.shoes. N-core DELICIOUS- Black MESH



If U want to see more of my darling up there 
visit

Our Pose is from PurplePose

No comments:

Post a Comment