Tuesday, February 26, 2013

If I'm responsible for U're smile ... then please be responsible with my Heart!



Heya Lovely's
I took a few day's just for me without doing much :X
Hope U will be happy to see
 my lazy ass back with blogging for U all
and that U will enjoy what I got for U
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Momo MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.body. Missnoise_style BODYSHUITE with applier NEWNEWNEW 
.tights. Izzie's - Sheer Tights 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Black at Stuff in Stock
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Black at Stuff in Stock
.collar. (r)M~ Posture Collar~ MESHNEWNEWNEW
.armcuffs. ..::DeliciouS::.. Picky
 .shoes. ISON - carazon boot 



(RED) MINT latest release:
 a collar in a few variation's
and with colorchange hud 
sexy but also very cute :P
run over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment