Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sweet Nothing



Heya Lovely's
I hope U all are ok after the christmas trouble and everything :P
I know it got a lil silent around me but I'm back now 
<3 



So I put my faith in something unknown
I'm living on such sweet nothing
But I'm trying to hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet nothing
And it's hard to learn
And it's hard to love
When you're giving me such sweet nothing
Sweet nothing, sweet nothing
You're giving me such sweet nothing




Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. >TRUTH< Dawson MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.top. *Milk* Devine Bish Top
.skirt. .:cheeky:. leather Mini GG Dec. MESH
.tights. Izzie's Sheer Tights 
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings left. -RYCA- RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L] 
.rings right. -RYCA- TWO FINGER-LOVE GOLD   
.necklace. -RYCA- Necklace NJ Gold    
.bracelet. -RYCA- Bracelet WRP Gold      
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears/ 3 MESH 
.shoes. A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic MESH



No comments:

Post a Comment