Thursday, January 10, 2013

I don't care ... I love it ...



Heya Lovely's 
I have a few New's for U all.
[ JP ]:dsg. brought out new sneakers and I totally love them *-*
The new pants from Spirit Store are fantastic 
and one of the latest hairstyles from TRUTH is just gorgeus looking.
U should check this stuff out.
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. TRUTH CeCe MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing. .Pekka. Mysterious Unisex Piercing
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.pullover. fri. - Ballet.Sweater 
.pullover II. elly :: sophisticated.knit 
.pants. Spirit Store - Fee MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. Izzie's - Long French Nails
.ears. AITUI Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
.shoes.[ JP ]:dsg. sneaker VENTURA / Multicolor/MESHNEWNEWNEW





No comments:

Post a Comment