Saturday, January 26, 2013

C'mon



Heya Lovely's

[I][I][M] released very sweet skirts.
U can get a lot of new stuff at the Mainstore,
run over and check it out 
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. .ploom. Fluster MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. Gawk! White Lace Top - Zebra Fur Corsage
.pullover. -CandyDoll- Hottie Gray
.skirts. [I][I][M] - Denim-Lace Skirt Light Blue MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves 
.tatto. -UtopiaH- I'm Barbie Bitch Tattoo + Lollipops
.lollipops. -UtopiaH- I'm Barbie Bitch Tattoo + Lollipops
  .ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
    .shoes. .::DMD::. "Midday" Super High Leg Warmer Pumps 


No comments:

Post a Comment