Monday, January 28, 2013

And baby I'm not scared of this world ... when you're here



Heya Lovely's

Spirit Store released new Pants in a few colours
and I found them just fitting with this old Pullover
 that I got a while ago :)
Hope U will like it 
<3


We were silenced by the night
But you and I we gonna rise again
Divided from the light
I wanna love the way we used to when

Cause baby I'm not scared of this world when you're here
And baby I'm not scared of this world when you're here


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Coco MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.pullover. *Fishy Strawberry* Cuddle Maxipull 
.pants. Spirit Store Frederika MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.necklace1. [MANDALA] TAKAYAMA 
.necklace2. [EY:NO] Wooden Heart 
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
.bag. [DDL] The GodMother 
.beanie. .::[NerdMonkey*Clothes] - [U. Beanie Black]::.
    .shoes. Maitreya Devi Booties MESH




No comments:

Post a Comment