Monday, November 19, 2012

Don't wanna break your Heart ...... just give your Heart a break......



The day I, first met you, 
You told me you'd never fall in love.
But now, that I get you, 
I know fear is what it really was.
Now here we are, so close, yet so far. 
Haven't I passed the test?
When will, you realize, 
Baby I'm not like the rest?

Don't wanna break your heart, 
Wanna give your heart a break.
I know you're scared it's wrong, 
Like you might make a mistake.
There's just one life to live 
And there's no time to wait(to waste).
So let me give your heart a break, 
Give your heart a break, 
Let me give your heart a break, 
Your heart a break, 

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Izumi MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.dress. .:Ask:. Wolldress MESHNEWNEWNEW
.jacket. SOUL. Knit Coat Grey 
.tights. Izzie's Sheer tights color pack
.socks. Izzie's Overknee Socks
.beanie. .::[NerdMonkey*Clothes] - [U. Beanie Orange]::.
.nails. Izzie's Long French Nails
necklace. ::LEO-NT:: THE LAST BUTTERFLY`S V.I.P. Gift
.ring. ::LEO-NT:: THE LAST BUTTERFLY`S V.I.P. Gift
.ears. AITUI Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
.shoes. ..:Perle Ugg Boots:.. MESHNEWNEWNEW



No comments:

Post a Comment