Sunday, October 21, 2012

I may not be perfect .... but parts of me are excellent



Heya Lovely's
Izzie's made new Bling and I love it,
also this dress from *Milk* is really awesome
hope U like it
<3



  Shoppinglist 
.shape. My Own 
.hair. >TRUTH< Brenna MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  
.dress. *Milk* My Banded Backless Mini 
.tights. Izzie's Sheer Tights NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails 
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. Izzie's Coffee Bean Jewelry Set NEWNEWNEW 
at FAIR
.bracelet. Izzie's Coffee Bean Jewelry Set NEWNEWNEW
at FAIR
.shoes. *Milk* Heather Heels Naked MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment