Sunday, October 7, 2012

I dont believe in happy endings .....



... I dont belive in fairytales
Once upon a time I had a reason. 

To wake every day, continue breathing. 

Till she threw our love away. 

Cause I discovered one enchanting evenin'. 
This stupid beauty all along was cheating. 
Thats when I knew that love was fake, oh!

I dont believe in happy endings 

I dont belive in fairytales 

I dont believe I should go on pretending. 

I dont believe in fairytales





  Shoppinglist 
.shape. My Own <3
.hair. [e] Mood 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  
.top. KIM - Le Graffiti
.leggings. KIM - Mono Tights
.nails.Mstyle Perfect longest Nails
.rings right. -RYCA- Ring Three-Finger Curve Black/ Silver    
.rings left. -RYCA- RING SILVER-TONE      
.bracelet.-RYCA- Bracelet/ Armband Pack Cross Silver        
.bag. GOTZSCHE - Leather Tote. Black 
.shoes. [Gos]Hunter Ankle Boots - Black Leather NEWNEWNEW



No comments:

Post a Comment