Tuesday, October 30, 2012

And I know my feelings shouldn't be that way ....



Your laughter is just making me feel so good,
to be with you just feel's so damn right,
even if I know that it's so damn wrong.
U're my friend!
nothing more!
You're not mine!
But even with the knowledge of all this,
you're all that I want.
U're having your girl
and even if I know I could make you so much happier,
I will never say a word,
never let my feelings slip 
I will never be something more to you
even if you're so much more to me...



  Shoppinglist 
.shape. My Own 
.hair. =DeLa*=  "Hanna" MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  
.top. Izzie's - Long-Sleeved V-Neck Shirt 
.bolero. SAKIDE Shrug Tops Grey
.tights. Wunderland Stripped Woolen Tights NEWNEWNEW
.pants. elly ::salopette [classic]
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails 
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. [EY:NO] Autumn Necklace Set (Squirrel)NEWNEWNEW
.mouthpiece.[EY:NO] Autumn Necklace Set (Squirrel)NEWNEWNEW
.shoes. *Deviant Designs* Mocassin Boot (Grey)




No comments:

Post a Comment