Friday, September 14, 2012

You better get rid of that ego



Heya Lovely's
Spirit Store made this sexy Overall
and I'm just in Love with the Nails and plugs I bought at SuPerBia
I like this look hope U will too
<3

Have a nice weekend


I created a monster look, should've won me an Oscar yeah 
Actin' like I would so strong 
Puttin' on a Broadway show 
I became everything I didn't wanna be 
To hide my feelings inside 
And what I've became somehow got control of me 
And I'm in the fight for my life, my life

What do you do when you're lost inside yourself 
Do you keep screaming out for help? 
You better get rid of that ego 
Ego, oh 
Ego 
Ego, oh 



  Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.lipstick. - DAMNED - Kiss Me To Death  / Pack 3
.make up. - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.facepiercings. .Pekka. Miracle Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.overall. Spirit Store  Rota rigged mesh overall NEWNEWNEW 
.nails. SuPerBia  NaiLs *PierCinGs* ReD 
.rings. SuPerBia NaiLs *PierCinGs* ReD 
.earplugs.SuPerBia  -PluGs *PLasTiC* ReD 
.bangles. SuPerBia  Accesories Leather Set B
.collar. SuPerBia  Accesories Leather Set B
.shoes. Debrah's "Macy" Clogs Up - Plastic Red




No comments:

Post a Comment