Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sexy Business



Heya Lovely's
Me again
I got a lot of new stuff and created this two look's :P
U know the moment's were U're coming off from work
 and just got nooo time to change into something nice for the evening?
I just thought about this as I dressed up today.
Simply remove jacket and pants and U are so ready for the club or whatever ;)
Hope U like it
<3



 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. =DeLa*= "Mercy" MeshNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Eyebrow Piercing (Captive Beads) 
.dress. *Milk* My Rehab Dress NEWNEWNEW
.pants. Izzie's - High-Waisted Tweed Pants black
.jacket. .:cheeky:. open Blouse! MeshNEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.tattoo. .:PiriPiri:. Bless me .:Tattoo:.
.shoes. Similar Savona Shoe Black MeshNEWNEWNEW




No comments:

Post a Comment