Friday, August 17, 2012

Painted on my Heart



Heya Lovely's
I have so much new stuff in my closed
so I decided to do another post for U all
and 

Hope U all will like it
<3



 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO Phoebe NEWNEWNEW at Limited Bazaar
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair.  *booN WMO003 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - chatreuse
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.top. ..:Perle Off Shoulder MeshNEWNEWNEW
.pants. .:cheeky:. shorty Shorts! MeshNEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. MG Roho - Gold-Silver
.necklace. MG Butterfly - Jewelled at COLLABOR88
.earrings. MG Roho - SILVER
.tattoo. -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo NEWNEWNEW
.feet. Slink Womens Natural Barefeet 
.shoes. Slink Ilena Sandals White




No comments:

Post a Comment