Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dein Fels in der Brandung ...



Have I told U that U can alway's count on me? 
That U can alway's return?
Have I told U that I will love U  forever?
How much I miss U?
I will be your rock, and U know this...

I love U!


Will ich das Beste sein, dein Fels in der Brandung 
Das, was du brauchst 
dein Leben 
dein Licht 
dein Herz

... für immer ...



 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. (Milana) Aimee 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.face piercing.  .Pekka.  Weakness Unisex Piercing
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Eyebrow Piercing (Captive Beads) 
.overall.-FD- Classy Overall Purple MESH NEWNEWNEW
.nails.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings.Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. -MG- Roho Mesh
.earrings. -MG- Roho Mesh
.necklace. -MG- Roho Mesh
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.shoes. N-core FEMME "Neige"




No comments:

Post a Comment