Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby Te Quiero



Morning my Lovely's
The Weekend is allmost over :/ 
and let me tell U I had a lot to do 
so much I even forgott to change my bangles from silver to gold :D
THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN
:P I was just tooooo lazy to edit my Pic's again 
so I hope U can imagine my look with gold instead of silver and will like it :P
take care 
<3




 Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh at Vintage Fair
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing. <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Piercing(Captive Beads) Basics 
.face piercing. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics NEWNEWNEW
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings NEWNEWNEW
.bikini. *BOOM* Ellio Bikini full set (lime)
.pants. *BOOM* Feel Free Shorts 
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Taper Pack Mesh
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold) :D

.tattoo. [Sleepy Bozer] -  Love Kills Slowly 
.liptattoo.**Violicious** Shut Up Lips 
.shoes. ::*Chica*:: Green Fluo



No comments:

Post a Comment