Friday, August 10, 2012

And I just had the wish to tell U ...



Hey U ...
Hey my beloved ...
I just needed to check on U, 
make it clear how much I care,
I just needed to hear U speak to me,
I just needed U... 
in all our time .... nothing more ...just U ... Just me
Did U know ?
Did U know that even now, 
even after all this time, my tear's fall every day ...
And I just had the wish to tell U ...
tell U how much I care,
how much U mean to me,
how much .... I love U ...
because I do. 
And maybe I Just wanted U to realize that I'm here ... only for U 
I miss U so freaking much ... 
And I just had the wish to tell U 
to take care of U and whenever U need me, I'm just a call away 


...forever...



 
Shoppinglist 
.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Ichigo 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.face piercing. <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Piercing(Captive Beads) Basics 
.face piercing1. .Pekka. Reckless Unisex Piercing
.face piercing2. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.jacket. .:villena:. TXTgold Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.pants. [Pumpkin]Low jeans Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings right. -RYCA- TWO FINGER-LOVE GOLD   
.rings left. -RYCA- FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]      
.ears. AITUI Stretched Ears Taper Pack Mesh
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (gold)

.shoes. Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Eclipse





No comments:

Post a Comment